All of the membership rules contained herein apply equally to members, clients, and guests alike.
All reference to the ‘Centre’ refers to The Next Step Training Centre, its staff, employees, sub contractors, agents and representatives. Facilities refer to the shower, washroom, manual therapy area, turf side and weight side areas where applicable.
Members of the centre are bound, as a condition of membership, to comply with the rules set out below. This is to ensure that the facility is properly and safely used and that all members have full advantage of it without interfering with the enjoyment of others.
All memberships are Non-Transferable & Non-Refundable.
All members must be over 16 or have parental permission to avail of the facility and services provided at The Next Step Training Centre
The Next Step Training Centre is a private training facility and the management reserve the right to refuse membership to any individual without cause.
The centre may withdraw use of all or part of the facility for the purpose of undertaking maintenance work or any other work considered necessary for a maximum period of seven working days.
As a member you agree to comply with the rules of the centre with regards to use of the facility, opening hours and your conduct. The club may make reasonable changes to these rules, from time to time, provided the club gives advance notice of these changes.
You may, at your own discretion and expense, obtain personal insurance for loss, injury or damage that you might sustain arising from use of the centre. You exercise at your own discretion and accept any injury or illness brought on by exercise is your own responsibility.
Members wishing to report on accidents, incidents, or problems with services at the club should contact the facility supervisor or can email Jon@thenextsteptc.com in confidence.
In the event of a breach of membership rules and regulations the centre reserves the right of admission and may reserve the right to require any member or guest to leave the premises. Any member found in breach of rules or commiting an illegal act, including theft, will be asked to permanently leave the club and be barred from ever entering the club again.
Cubbies are provided for the use of members and their guests.
Cubbies may not be used overnight. Members who do so are liable to find that cubbies contents removed. Removal of such items is strictly at the members own risk.
Wet shoes are not permitted in the cubbies and are required to be left underneath benches located at both front and rear entrances.
In the interest of safety and security please use the cubbies provided. The club will have no liability for goods taken from the changing room or cubbies.
The centre reserves the right to vary the opening hours as considered necessary for the proper operation of the facility.
Safety & Hygiene
Throughout the course of your membership with the centre, regular health and medical screening should be sought from your General Practitioner.
Before using the fitness facilities, you should go through a basic introductory session with one of the fitness staff, followed by further sessions (as necessary) to ensure that you understand the movements and adopt a safe training regime that suits your needs. The booking of this is your responsibility.
It is necessary that all members and guests of the centre wear appropriate, clean attire and foot wear when using the studio and gym.
Outdoor shoes are not permitted within the centre and members found working out with such may be refused entry at the discretion of the management.
If you feel dizzy, faint, unwell or feel any unusual pain then you must stop exercising and inform a member of staff immediately.
Studio users are advised to inform the instructor of any injuries, pains or concerns prior to the class starting.
Payment Terms & Conditions – The Next Step Training Centre
All of the membership rules contained herein apply equally to members, temporary members, guests to our clubs and website users and visitors alike.
2. You agree only to use our website, and associated services for completely lawful purposes, in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to defamation, damaging the security of our website, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, damaging content on our website, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the effective operation of our website.
3. We reaffirm, hacking, damaging or otherwise compromising the security of this website is highly unlawful under Irish law, and hence will be treated as criminal damage in an Irish court of law.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
1. Our websites content, is provided on a "As Is" and on an "voluntary access" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2. Our company will not be liable for any damages, including consequential damages, or any damages arising from the loss of use, interruption of trade, financial loss or damages, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of our website.
3. We refuse to accept any responsibility for the failure and/or actions of third parties, and content and communication interception which may occasionally occur using our website or associated services.
Third Party Content
1. Any third party content hosted or otherwise presented on our website is copyright of it's respective owners. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage in transmission of such content and in turn do not accept any liability for how content may be misused by our websites users.
Third Party Sites/Links
1. Our company not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through the our website. We purposely do not monitor third party content available through third party websites and/or links as a disclaimer of liability for such content.
2. Our company does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party sites. Third party sites linked through our website are not covered by our terms of service, and hence you must review their policies appropriately.
Disclaimer Of Liability For Legal Declarations
1. If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, outdated, less legally preferable in a legal action or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect. We refuse to accept liability for parties who do not make us openly aware of faults and later deny such observations in legal action - Access our website at your own, sole risk and liability without exception.Terms and Conditions for accessing this website
1. By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use our website or communicate in any way with the server hosting this website, namely, but not limited to,www.goldstonefitness.ie
2. Henceforth in this legal declaration, you the website user, or associated parties will be known as either "you" or "the client". We, The Next Step Training Centre will be known as "We", "Us" or "Our Company", our general or individual assets will be addressed by the prefix "Our".
3. You agree that we reserve the right to change these, or any, terms and conditions, content and/or declarations without prior notification, and changes made come into immediate effect upon being presented here. When such changes are made, you may revoke your agreement by engaging with our company online using this or any website, or continue to accept such changes.